Thursday, May 16, 2013

ForceOut Interview


1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?
Yes, shure. We're band from Ukraine, Zolochiv,  we play melodic death metal with elements of power metal.

2. How would you describe your musical sound?
As I said we play melodic death metal with elements of power metal.  Our songs includes aggressive and melodic guitar riffs together with fast melodic solos that add Power Metal sound to the music.

3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
Oh, lyrics - it's the hardest thing to me. Our lyrics cover such things as human relationships, good and evil, truth and lies, etc. I do not attach great importance to the lyrics, singing to me it rather as an additional tool in my songs.

4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
Interesting question. The name of the group came up with our former guitarist Vladimir Zakharchuk. The name of the group we understand this: each of us has something inside that he wants to release to freedom, outside the body. Basically it is a negative emotions, each have own method of releasing them,  we use own method in music. Well Forceout - a force that we release out from our thoughts through music ,it's memories, feelings

5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
I remember some of these shows. I really liked our show at a concert in Lviv "Chaos in Ukraine tour" also I liked our performance when we had the first show in Ternopil at "Faza" festival, emmm .. has not been bad at "Zavantazhennya" festival in Lviv, actually I  get pleasure from each of our shows.

6. Do you have any touring plans for the future?
Yes, we wanna go with support the new album "Delusion." There are plans to go to Poland with not big tour and will make some shows in the Ukraine. Looking forward to new offers:)

7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of melodic death metal?
In most cases this music create in the Nordic countries, and fans of this music can be found in any country. Feedback of course important to us, and every work must be paid but at this time we just get the pleasure of making music, our shows and from our rehearsals. I think, that our music is not only for fans of melodic death metal, cause in our music are  particles of power metal. I hope that over time we can fully surrender to music, doing things you love,and also receive money for life, not  at fucking job, where you work is not for pleasure. 

8. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
Previously I played in several groups, I want to perform my own songs, but not others. I plan to have a few projects that I would like to implement,  I would like to try work in other styles.

9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Confidently say that in the metal style. Maybe we'll add something else. In new songs influenced black metal, a bit of Scandinavian folk. Music will be more aggressive, but simultaneously and more melodic than it was. The lyrics will be more serious about death, suicide, the internal experiences, etc.

10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
I think that Children Of Bodom, Dark Tranquillity, In flames, and Epidemia were the source for the start composing music, their music just inspires me. What I'm listening to? Hehe, I'm a music lover, I listen to a lot of music, most of the time I spend with headphones and player. In the my playlist I have it all starts with Skid Row, Cinderella, Def Leppard, Whitesnake and ends Behemoth, Hate, Lamb Of God. In short, I have everything from 80's to modern music. I mostly prefer bands from Finland (like COB, Wintersun, Nightwish, Norther, Ensiferum, Tarot, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, etc.) and Sweden(Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, At The Gates, Amon Amarth, etc.), and at this moment in my headphones sounds Tarot :)

11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
I think it's tourism, I like to travel, I like to look at the historical places, just like to go somewhere in the mountains, and yes, there is definitely more interest. Oh yeah, I forgot about Internet.

12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Metalheads, we'll rise! All best for you, I hope,  we'll come with gig to your city!     
Cheers, 
Dima

No comments:

Post a Comment